dimanche 4 décembre 2011

Click + Listen #24 : SPEECHWRITERS LLC

SPEECHWRITERS LLC (US)
From Claremont, California, US
Members : songwriters Dave Lowensohn and Misha Chellam
"Indie Folk-Pop meets College Alternative"

Speechwriters LLC - "Hollywood College" album preview



In this new and very good album "Hollywood College", you can find old and good songs like "Acetate", "Naked and Stoned" and "Beach Song".

I discovered Speechwriters LLC with their special duet with Jason Mraz on "I'm Yours" (one of the first acoustic versions) played in 2005. And Speechwriters LLC was my first follower when I joined Twitter !
I also bookmarked a very old link. Check out Speechwriters LLC. Full audio set (live at William and Mary in February 2007) on archive.org.
Please check out the rest of their discography on Bandcamp and every page of their website. And also their second excellent website with a collection of unofficial albums, live shows and demos [recommended].

The Bull Moose After Party


Indifferent Cities

I like a lot their song "Santa Monica".
I hope you like their songs !

Some of you might have noticed a familiar name. Yes, it's the same Dave Lowensohn who plays bass in the band Ramona Falls.

Ramona Falls - Russia (official music video)

Ramona Falls - Going Once Going Twice (live)

Discover other great artists on the CLICK+LISTEN series.